How to find your Birth time Born OUTSIDE THE U.S.

Request a birth certificate with birth time from the government of your birth country.
 If you don't have a copy of your birth certificate, you can usually request a copy from the health department or vital records office associated with the county, province, or state where you were born. You may need to provide multiple forms of identification, and/or pay a fee. Always mention that you are specifically looking for a record of your birth time.

Below are some helpful links: