In this class, you will learn the fundamentals of Horary Astrology from a practicing horary astrologer who used political contest horary to correctly predict the outcome of the 2016 U.S. Presidential General Election and predict the Primary Elections with an 87% rate of accuracy.
This is not just a course on the historical and philosophical approach to horary technique.
This is a practical, use-it-now course where you will learn how to interpret a horary chart to conclude a definitive Yes or No answer for you or your clients.
The class will be live and in real time, not a recording, so you will be able to ask questions.
Students will receive PDF handouts and a video recording (screen capture) of each class meeting.
Requirements: Firm knowledge of the houses, signs, and planets
Why Learn Horary Astrology
- Looking to the natal chart is not always the best method to determine the outcome of questions that are both urgent and important.
- For counseling astrologers: Be able to help your clients make an informed decision or give the probability of a specific outcome based on an urgent matter they are inquiring about.
- In life, you’re either growing or dying. Unless you challenge yourself to break out of your astrological comfort zone, you will never acquire the level of mastery that you aspire to.
“William delivers his classes with passion, integrity and with a desire for his students to leave with the highest possible level of horary ability. I gained so much and would not hesitate to recommend this horary course.”
What This Class Will Do for You
- Push you to develop and grow to a whole new level of understanding both traditional and modern techniques that have been part of the living practice of many of the world's most successful horary astrologers.
- Integrate several core philosophical and technical concepts which will provide the basis for a precise approach for making sound judgments in horary questions.
- Give you a strong foundation to integrate horary into your practice as a consulting astrologer.
- After studying natal astrology for a number of years and still being unable to answer your clients' questions on urgent and important matters that required them to make either a yes/no decision, this course will help you eliminate the uphill struggle to provide a definitive answer with a high degree of confidence.
What You Will Learn
- History, philosophical foundations and definition of horary astrology within a 21st Century worldview
- Core components of a horary chart such as the Planets, Signs, Houses
- Planetary Strength in horary, based on Accidental and Essential Dignity
- Planetary Aspects and Perfection in the horary chart
- Core concepts of prediction and general probability of horary, along with its rules of engagement in framing a definitive Yes or No question
- Implementation of the horary rules using examples and case studies of consultation horary charts to determine if the outcome of the question is a Yes or No
- Yes or No Horary Basic Rules for Marriage and Career Questions
- Expansion on how horary astrology can be applied to addressing and predicting Yes or No outcomes to world events
“William possesses a thorough understanding Horary Astrology and conveys this knowledge in a manner that reflects his love of the subject. With his accessible style of teaching, each lesson becomes a magical journey into the art of augury. It has been a particular delight for me discover the simple elegance of horary through his webinars.”
What You Get
- Live online class
- Video recording of each class (screen capture – what you see/hear in class will be what you see/hear on the recording)
- PDF handouts
- Membership to the private FB group for participation and interaction for the duration of the course – discussion, Q&A, homework, a learning community
- Small class setting (no more than 15 students per class) so you will be able to engage more
- Learn directly from a world class mundane astrologer with an international clientele and an 87% accuracy record for the 2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Elections using political contest horary; who has been a counseling astrologer for 26 years; has lectured for the National Council for Geocosmic Research (NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, and San Francisco chapters), American Federation of Astrologers (Los Angeles), the Astrological Society of Connecticut, and in Germany (Munich), Romania (Bucharest), and throughout Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama); and has been invited to lecture and participate on panel discussions by Kepler College, NCGR (NYC, Long Island, San Francisco), San Francisco Astrological Society, META Center (NYC), and the Astrological Society of Connecticut.
To Get the Most Out of This Class
- Make the decision to immerse yourself in the course. Be a horary astrologer and put into practice what you learn. Don’t just read the material to understand it. Putting what you learn into action is the first step towards mastery.
- Join and participate in the private Facebook Group for the class.
- Read and prepare for each class. Do your homework.
“William's horary course provided that missing piece of [my natal/psychological training] as I gained a much deeper knowledge of the more traditional rules, inspiring me to continue on to a mundane course.”
Saturdays, January 21 to March 18, 2017 (no class February 4)
11:30am PT / 2:30pm ET / 7:30pm GMT -- Check Your Local Time (Convert 11:30am from USA - California - San Francisco)
2 hours each
Online Webinar via GoToMeeting - Check your system requirements.
If your system is not
compatible with GTM, you can use the GTM app in the Chrome web browser: www.app.gotomeeting.com.
- CLASS FULL -
Sign up to be notified when the next Horary Astrology Class is scheduled:
Q. I won’t be able to attend all of the 8 classes. Can I still take the class?
A. Yes, you can still take the class if you are not present for all class meetings, although I strongly recommend that you do not take the class if you will miss more than 2 classes. You will get the most out of the class when you are present. Each student will receive a recording (screen capture – you will see everything presented in class) and PDFs from each class for review. If you cannot attend a class, send your questions to me and I will answer them at the beginning or end of class on the recording.
Q. I can’t use PayPal. Is there another way to register for the class?
A. Yes. Send me an email that you want to register and I will send you an invoice that will allow you to pay with a credit card (via Square payment processing).
Q. I'm not sure if I can use GoToMeeting.
A. Please read through the GTM Support page here for System Requirements. You can use the Web Browser App (Chrome) which will not require you to download anything to run GTM.
Email me with any questions about this class.
SPREAD THE WORD - SHARE ON: