In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of Mundane Astrology.
The purpose of Mundane Astrology is to understand, articulate, and forecast the collective transformational forces of humanity as a whole, as a civilization, and its relation with the Cosmos.
The classes will be live and in real time, not a recording, so you will be able to ask questions. Students will receive PDF handouts and a video recording (screen capture) of each class meeting. Charts will be supplied for study. (Charts generated by AIR Software’s Star Trax Millennium program. Having this software is not a requirement.)
- Firm knowledge of the houses, signs, and planets is required.
- Participation in the private Facebook group.
“It's unlike any other astrology class I have ever taken, and I have taken many.
Your mind will be overflowing after each session;
your appreciation of the power of astrology will take an exponential leap.
You will see the BIG picture of astrology, not just the bird's eye view of the self.”
Why Learn Mundane Astrology
- Broaden your world view of the metaphysical underpinnings in the world.
- In life, you’re either growing or dying. Unless you challenge yourself to move outside your comfort zone as an astrologer, going past your comfort zone of what you’re good at, you will never acquire the level of mastery that you aspire to.
- The world needs to know what astrology has to say about where the world is going and why and where it’s moving towards. The world needs to hear astrology’s viewpoint of what is now in progress!
Benefits of Learning Mundane Astrology
- A greater sense of certainty about trends and developments in society and in the world.
- Confidence to be able to speak with authority and depth to other astrologers on articulating the archetypal forces that are now active in the world at large.
- Have the fundamentals to make basic forecasts on issues of national and global significance.
- Know if another’s forecast has merit or credibility, backed up with astrological data, or if it is a statement based on personal bias or partisan thinking.
- Deeper and broader perspective of affairs on the world stage.
- Make informed speculations on the current trends in international relations, commerce, and economy.
- Know if a particular leader who comes to power will likely be effective in implementing his/her political mission and objectives.
- Be able to determine when, where, and to what degree crisis will unfold in the world.
“[William's Mundane Astrology Course] gives you very well-rounded and comprehensive knowledge of forecasting.”
What This Course Will Do for You
- Push you to develop and grow to a whole new level of understanding the predictive capability and power of astrology on the world stage.
- Help you find your own voice about what’s happening in the world, no longer playing into the normalcy bias and mainstream media, no longer parroting mainstream media thinking.
- Answer these questions you may have had because you are secretly bored: After all these years of astrological study, is this all there is? Can I not know more about the world at large with astrology?
What You Will Learn
- What is Mundane Astrology: The Development of Mundane Astrology, Mundane Astrology and the Collective Psyche, The Historical Relationship of Natal and Mundane Astrology
- The Great Year: The Precessional Age, The Ayanamsa, The Age of Taurus, The Age of Aries, The Age of Pisces, The Age of Aquarius
- The Planets and Houses in Mundane Astrology, The Main Phases of the Aspect Cycle
- The Great Conjunctions of the 10 Major Planetary Cycles
- Astro*Carto*Graphy and Geodetic Maps
- Barbault Planetary Cyclic Index
- History of the Barbault Planetary Cyclic Index
- Cyclic Index to Historical Events
- Kondratiev Wave Cycles
- Mundane Horary (Prior knowledge of Horary techniqe not required)
“Highly recommended class. For the serious mundane astrologer.”
What You Get
- Video recording of each class (screen capture – what you see/hear in class will be what you see/hear on the recording)
- PDF handouts
- Membership to the Private FB group for participation and interaction for the duration of the course – discussion, Q&A, homework, a learning community.
- There is no other astrology class like this where you will learn this much material in a live, intimate online class.
- Small class setting (no more than 20 students per class) so you will be able to engage more
Learn directly from a world class Mundane Astrologer:
- with an international clientele
- predicted the outcome of the U.S. Presidnetial Election
- 92% accuracy the U.S. Presidential General Election (Electoral College)
- 87% accuracy record for the 2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Elections
- counseling astrologer for 27 years
- lectured for the National Council for Geocosmic Research (NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, and San Francisco chapters), American Federation of Astrologers (Los Angeles), the Astrological Society of Connecticut, and in Germany (Munich), Romania (Bucharest), and throughout Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama), who was invited by Kepler College to be part of a webinar panel of 5 select astrologers to discuss the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election and all other geopolitical and societal factors leading up to it, and will be speaking at UAC 2018 on The Economic and Political Future of the United States based on the Barbault Planetary Cyclic Index.
To Get the Most Out of This Course
- Make the decision to immerse yourself in the course. Be a mundane astrologer and put into practice what you learn. Don’t just read the material to understand it. Putting what you learn into action is the first step towards mastery.
- Join and participate in the private Facebook Group for the class.
- Read and prepare for each class. Do your homework.
“William is a fountain of esoteric, economic, historical, and political knowledge about the world situation -- past, present & future.”
Saturdays, August 5 to November 4, 2017 (no class Aug.19 or Sept.2)
11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET / 6:00pm GMT
Check Your Local Time: Convert from USA - California - San Francisco (11:00am)
2 hours each
Online Webinar via GoToMeeting
$450 Early Bird (through April 15)
$157/month 3-payment plan
Early Bird (through April 15)
“You MUST do it.”
Q. I won’t be able to attend all of the 12 classes. Can I still take the course?
A. Yes, you can still take the course if you are not present for all class meetings, although you will get the most out of the course when you are present. Each student will receive a recording (screen capture – you will see everything presented in class) and PDFs from each class for review. If you cannot attend a class, send your questions to me and I will answer them at the beginning or end of class on the recording.
Q. I can’t use PayPal. Is there another way to register for the class?
A. Yes. Send me an email that you want to register and I will send you an invoice that will allow you to pay with a credit card (via Square payment processing).
Q. I'm not sure if I can use GoToMeeting.
A. Please read through the GTM Support page here for System Requirements. You can use the Web Browser App (in Chrome) which will not require you to download anything to run GTM.
Email me with any questions about this course.
“The most remarkable astrologer that I have ever discovered. I love how you branch out into all sorts of important subjects from history and religion to current events and future trends of our global tides and currents.”
“The evidence keeps mounting and the astrologers by-and-large continue to ignore the data William Stickevers presents... Be prepared in near future the crisis will be the hell of capitalism as the Barbault Index indicates.”
“One of the few public voices that is willing to talk openly about what is actually in process concerning the EU and its impending contraction.”